Tuesday, April 7, 2015

This was fun and interesting!

At first I was a little nervous on what I should put on this blog, but then once I started writing I could not stop.

Then I had an eureka moment, I had and idea to use this Blog in the classroom.

I could use this is my classroom teaching and get students to write out their ideas and even comment on their friends' blog. Well if there is no internet connection this could be done on paper and the students could leave their comments when they move around in the classroom using a simple post-it.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Evette,

    Your blog is GREAT! I love your eureka moment.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Donna,

    Thanks for the encouragement! Thinking of the next post to add in my blog. Looking forward to publishing it soon.

    Evette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on creating your blogŠ² For me it was a great experience.

    Good luck!

    Ganbold
    Mongolia

    ReplyDelete