Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Looking for peace and quite or adventure?

I am from Sarawak, Malaysia. Currently working in SMK Medamit, Limbang. I have been teaching English for 11 years in the same school. The nearest town from the school is Limbang, about 45 minutes drive. 

Limbang is a district in the northern part of Sarawak. It is actually between the two halves on Brunei. Its a small town, you can feel quite relaxed. If your looking for adventure and love jungle trekking, I recommend you to go jungle trekking to Mulu National Park.




Mulu National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.  You can travel to Mulu National Park from Limbang via the Headhunter's trail (about 4 days and 3 nights - Boat ride and jungle trekking)




1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see these beauties, I hope I will be able to see your country ;)

    ReplyDelete