Sunday, April 19, 2015

Here are some of the places I went around Limbang and Sabah. Enjoy!


The scary Canopy Walk! Well it was very windy that day. Who would not feel scared. Perhaps one day I will be able to pluck the courage to venture up again... It was fun!


If only the clouds were not in the way... I could have seen Mount Kinabalu!




Felling very relax after a dip in the sea and island hopping at Tunku Abdul Rahman's Island Parks





Beautiful place to visit. The Tip of Borneo. The actual 'ears' of the island. Remember to bring along sunscreen!


Went on a road-trip with friends in my trusty car. It was an adventure to remember. Went twice to this beautiful mountain. Visited so Penan villages along the way.  Was scared at first as it was my first time driving on such steep and unsurfaced road. They have a different law of way there. Must remember to keep left! Stunning view! 

No comments:

Post a Comment