Thursday, June 4, 2015

Week 9 (How Times Flies)

I can not believe its week 9! I feel sad in a way that the course is coming to an end. So many things to learn and people to get to know. I wish this course would not end so soon. :(

It has been a hectic week for me. Traveling from one place to another in a space of 3 days. It was tiring traveling on bumpy roads and for long distances. That was one of the problem, the other problem was the slow internet connection and I only could use my hand phone to go online. You can not possibly use the laptop during a bumpy car ride, trust me, I have tried.

Well thank goodness the traveling has ended and I get to enjoy the school holidays for the moment to recuperate. But then one cannot rest on their laurels just yet. I still need to complete my final report and do my marking and key in the marks online before the deadline.

I got to read about multiple intelligence and that every single student are different and unique in their learning abilities. As teachers we need to find out and identify the differences in each of our students' learning abilities and the best method to teach them.

This week we need to submit our finalize report. I hope the report is completed in time. I was so nervous while doing it, thank goodness for my wonderful partner, Elizaveta. I wish to thank my wonderful partner, Elizaveta, for helping me with my draft report. Thanks for the suggestions and comments. It was really great working with you. :D

I also wish to thank our instructor, Donna and all members in the Yellow Group in the E-Teacher Program - Webskills for giving me the chance to learn from you. It has been a great and wonderful experience.

Wish me luck for this week!

Signing off,
Evette.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Evette,

    Reading your post makes me feel the same way... sad about ending the course, nervous about the project , and also a lot of work at school... but isn't it so worthwhile? I'm glad to have had you as a collegue and I wish you the best in your final project.

    My warmest regards,

    Yanira
    Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evette,

    We all feel the same way about the course ;) I wish you the best in your project report and good luck ;)

    Aysun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Evette,
    Yes, we were blessed with this e-course and it was really helpful to have a peer partners to share our draft reports/plans. I also benefited a lot from my partner's comments.
    Unfortunately, the course is ending but I am very interested in MOOC courses where we can meet and work together again.
    Thank you too for being such a great friend with so much inspiring comments and discussions.
    All the best!
    Regards
    Nigora

    ReplyDelete